Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No pictures


I am having trouble downloading photos off our Kodak digital camera, so I am frustrated that I cannot enhance these postings with colorful visual records. Arrrggghh! I may have to lean on the Geek Squad. It is probably some amazingly simple thing I am doing wrong. Last time I had a problem with the camera, Mr. Geek Squad very politely showed me how to make sure the battery was pushed all the way in.

Today will be my 15th Proton Treatment for my prostate cancer. After tonight, 24 to go! It is amazing how quickly time is going by now that we are in the groove of treatment, plus having friends and family visit, plus knowing and having fun and time with folks we have met at Proton Institute of Florida.

Our nice weather might be ending today, as a front will move in tonight with rain for a day, then highs will return to Jacksonville's normal highs of around 65-67. We have thoroughly enjoyed the balmy weather, with highs often in the upper 70s and low 80s.

Had a nice comment yesterday (published it, check it out) from a Nertz enthusiast...If you are one too follow the website the person mentioned. We play occasionally, but enjoy it, so we are Nertz amateurs.

No comments: