Monday, April 13, 2009

Two Months Out

We've been traveling the past two days, so I haven't been able to celebrate my two month anniversary.  It was two months ago (Feb. 10) when I received my last radiation treatment at the Proton Institute in Jacksonville, FL.  I find that incredible!  Amazing how time flies.  

So, two months of no problems.  Hooray, thank God, and thanks to the team at UFPTI.  And thanks again to Pat McNamara for leading us to this cancer treatment.  The side effects were so minimal it was unbelievable.  Plus we got to meet and spend time with all kinds of interesting folks who were in the same boat as we were.

We are in Crossville, TN, at a beautiful hidden away RV Park 6 miles off I-40.  Deer Run RV Park nestles in woods and has a small manmade lake.  So quiet.  We head for Nashville Wednesday.

No comments: