Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Florida Panhandle

Well, we are near DeFuniak Springs, FL, in an area that has spotty internet service...so I am hoping I can stay connected long enough to get this post in.

Larry and Nancy Broers stopped in the area on their way to Dallas from Naples, FL. It was a nice reunion, visiting while sitting by the Destin Harbor in the warm Florida sun. I managed to doze off a couple of times (must be the post-radiation effects...maybe--sorry, Larry and Nancy). We had a local dining experience at Dewey's Destin Seafood place...rustic, and at the end of a bumpy gravel drive, but tasty food.

I appreciate those who have indicated they have been reading my blog. If you post a comment, it has to be okayed by me for publication onto the site, so that comment might not show up for a while, especially with my internet uncertainties. So feel free to let me know you're out there!

I am now out of cancer treatment for 3 weeks. Amazing how the time goes by so quickly. Still doing pretty darn good. I truly appreciate all those who have shared their support and concern.

Tim, Larry and Nancy at Dewy's in Destin

No comments: