Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Medical Stuff

Our friends L-R: Elvie, Connie, Wanda,
Jim D., Wayne, Janet, Jim I., Judie

What a nice looking crew. Again we had a great weekend at the reunion! Thanks Wayne and Janet!

I realize it is Wednesday already, (guilt sets in when I don't transfer my digitals to the computer in a timely manner) but we have had a wild time getting here to Fort Dodge. Plus on Monday I was getting ready for this morning's needle biopsy on my prostate...a high PSA led me to this new and different experience. So today is a day of rest, doctor's orders. He said it all looked ok, but the samples' results will be back next week.

We are parked at Alec and Charlton Pendry's in Fort Dodge. This summer Alec put in a 30 amp service for us, so we are free campin'!!! Thanks Alec! Last night Ellen had her last book club night of the season, and she totally enjoyed that. We will be catching up with other friends, plus playing some bridge and Settlers of Catan with the Pendry's.



No comments: